Page 56 of 305 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #551
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hurry up and play it already.

  2. #552
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *states the obvious*

  3. #553
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing through FFX-2 again. It seems more enjoyable this time, for some reason - perhaps because i know to focus on the battles rather than the story.

  4. #554
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shock! Horror!!! OCB has brought a new console!!!

    An orginal GBA. Should be getting it in time for FF:CC Plus i'm getting Sonic Battle, Billy Hatcher and a GC memory Card, so i can start my games!

  5. #555
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Metal Arms: Glitch in the System for Gamecube.

    I bought it today. It is awesome.

    I also bought Sonic Heroes but my GC memory card is full so I have to buy a new one tomorrow. :-\

  6. #556
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Billy Hatcher is such a great game! Don't be put off by it uber-kiddy looks, plot and gameplay, this is one tough game. I can't really see a young kid get too far in this game.

  7. #557
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles at long last. Its fun, but this is definately one game that im going to have to play all the way through before i make a judgement. Its certainly the most unique game ive played in a long while.

  8. #558
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Played Sonic Heroes today.

    It's a great game, it's more fun because you can choose different things to do at certain times compared to the regular SA where you must follow one path.

  9. #559
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll hopefully try it next week at a friend's

  10. #560
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I beat it yesterday as Team Rose. I'm 34% or so done with Sonic Team, and 15% done with both Team Dark and Team Chaoix (SP?), I figure I'll finish up with Sonic Team, the Chaoix, then Dark.

    Been playing Metal Arms. It's really a great game. I've just finished level twelve, it has 42 levels total.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •